OXFORD DICTIONARY explains the virus as “any of a group of RNA viruses that cause a variety of diseases in humans and other animals.
To date, there is no specific medicine recommended to prevent or treat infected patients with CORONAVIRUS. So, endeavour to note all the prevention and symptoms in order to abstain and not spread the virus.
- Wash your hands frequently with an alcohol based hand rub or with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Maintain at least 1 metre (3 feet) distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing, sneezing or has a fever.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then, dispose the used tissue properly immediately.
- If you have fever, cough and difficulties in breathing; you should seek medical care immediately.
Please Note That:
- Spraying alcohol, chlorine, or salt all over your body will not kill any virus that has already entered your body.
- Hand dryers or heaters are not effective in killing the virus.
- People receiving packages from China or other affected areas are not at risk of contacting the virus.
- UV Lamps should not be used to sterilize the hand or any area of a skin.
- People of all ages can be infected.
- Antibiotics do not work against viruses only bacteria.
- Face masks are not really necessary if you do not have the symptoms.